Cuticle oil is vital for hydrating, strengthening, and conditioning nails, and if you are wearing gels, it can help to extend their wear and prevent them from chipping.
But with all the various options and brands on the market, which one is the best cuticle oil to get?
Here are the ones to seriously consider:
Best Cuticle Oil For Gel Nails
Cuticle Oil Details
- 🐝 SOFTEN CUTICLES AND REVITALIZE NAILS - Bee Naturals Cuticle Oil is Made With Our Tea Tree Essential Oil Formula. Our Cuticle & Nail Oil Is Formulated For Cracked and Rigid Cuticles and Nails.
- 👃 AN AROMA YOU WILL LOVE - CUTICLE OIL Scented Lightly With Lavender, Lemon And Tea Tree Essential Oils. PLEASE NOTE: Product packaging may vary slightly.
- 🆘 HELPS HEAL CRACKED NAILS AND RIGID CUTICLES - Provides Extra Nourishment with Vitamin E to Strengthen Your Nails - Our oil for nails is Perfect For Treating Cracked and Rigid Nails and Cuticles.
- 👜 PERFECT CUTICLE OIL FOR MAKE-UP BAG OR PURSE - The convenient size and included applicator make our Cuticle and Nail Oil the Perfect Size for your Make Up Bag or Purse - Screw on top keeps the product fresh and creamy. Applicator brush for easy use.
- 👁️🗨️ INGREDIENTS YOU CAN READ, TRUST AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE - Made with ingredients you can read and understand. We use no harmful or harsh chemicals. We make the best products we know how with the best ingredients we can find. Softens cuticles and cares for dry, brittle nails
- ⭐️ A Customer-Loved Cuticle And Nail Oil - an essential part to every beauty routine, this delightful all-natural, oil-based treatment is expertly developed to support stronger nails and smoother cuticles. A deep penetration formula, while results may vary, some users see healthier nails and surrounding skin in as little as 3 to 5 days
- ⭐️ 100% Organic - utilizing only the purest ingredients, Magique’s VitalePen contains a luscious blend of vitamins A and E to strengthen, as well as jojoba wax ester, olive oil, and natural fragrance oils that nourish and hydrate brittle nails. This nail oil product is proudly paraben free, vegan approved, nut-free, cruelty free, and GMO-free
- ⭐️ Professional Recommended - a salon performance product that is trusted and approved by dermatologists, manicurists, and nail technicians nationwide -- what sets this amazing nail renewing treatment apart is the fact that it helps to relieve dryness and cracking by mimicking the natural oils our bodies produce. Say YES to healthy nails and skin
- ⭐️ Convenient and Easy-To-Use - offered in a user friendly-format, each 2 ML “click” pen applicator can easily be taken on-the-go in a purse, backpack, car, or pocket. Great for colder, drier, and hot months, this hydrating, gentle-smelling nail oil can be applied throughout the day as needed. Simply brush it on and massage hands. It goes to work instantly!
- ⭐️ Satisfaction Guaranteed - to ensure your ultimate happiness and that you buy with confidence, on all cuticle and nail oil pens, we offer a 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee. As a US-based company we know what our customers want and need, that is why work with you to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Cuccio Naturale Milk & Honey Cuticle Revitalizing Oil is a unique natural complex of rich oils to provide moisture, protect, and nourish dry, brittle, cracked cuticles, nails, and skin
- Its Lightweight and deep penetrating formula is created from high quality natural cold pressed oils and vitamins to provide intense hydration that replenishes and strengthens the cuticles and nails
- Crafted by beauty professionals & artisans, this cuticle oil is elaborated with milk to soothe & soften skin along with honey, one of nature's natural humectants that helps to keep parched skin hydrated
- This cuticle oil is Paraben & Cruelty Free; elaborated with carefully selected natural ingredients & plant-based preservatives for a scentual spa experience right from the comfort of your own home
- Cuccio Natural Milk & Honey Cuticle Revitalizing Oil is part of Cuccio Naturale's Luxury Spa Products, that includes: Butters, Scrubs, Cuticle Oils & Whipped Cream for decadent spa experience
Can You Use Cuticle Oil With Gel Nails?
You certainly can use a cuticle with gel nails, and in fact, it comes recommended. Of course, you want to ensure you are applying a cuticle oil that includes only natural ingredients and does not have any strong or harsh chemicals in the formulation.
Is Cuticle Oil Good For Gel Nails?
Cuticle oil is ideal to apply when you have gel nails. In fact, applying it before, during, and after gels is a great way to protect your nails throughout the process.
Besides, your nails will be exposed to high heat under the curing lamp.
This has a naturally drying affect, and cuticle oil can provide a hydrating barrier.
As such, cuticle oil can prevent your natural nails from becoming dehydrated and brittle.
At the same time, gel polish is often removed with acetone and other harsh chemicals.
Cuticle oil can help to prevent the damaging and harmful effects that these products are known for.
Or at the very least, help to restore your natural nails after their use.
You do not necessarily need cuticle oil for gel nails; but at a very affordable price, it simply makes sense to invest in a good one and to apply it.
Cuticle oil is one of the best ways to provide localized nutrition to your nails and to support their healthy maintencence and growth.
Sure, you do not necessarily need it, but why would you not want to look after them as best you can?
Does Cuticle Oil Make Gel Nails Last Longer?
Cuticle oil can make gel nails last longer; by keeping the gel coating conditioned and hydrated, the risk of chipping and cracking is reduced.
If your nails become dry, the gel polish will begin to come off prematurely.
So, by keeping your nails moisturized through the use of daily cuticle oil use, you can prevent it.
When To Apply Cuticle Oil To Gel Nails
Generally, the more you use a cuticle oil the better, particularly in cold and dry seasons.
It comes advised to use a cuticle oil 1-3 times per day in the weeks and days leading up to the manicure, and once the gel has cured.
Better yet would be to apply the cuticle oil just before bed, so that it can hydrate your nails overnight when it is less likely to be washed off.
You will not go wrong with any cuticle oil in this buyer’s guide. Although, the Bee Naturals Enriched Vitamin Cuticle Oil is the one to get and comes out strongly as the Editors Choice.
And if you get it from Amazon, you’ll get the best price currently available.