Cuticle oil is vital for hydrating, strengthening, and conditioning nails, and if you are wearing gels, it can help to extend their wear and prevent them from chipping.
But with all the various options and brands on the market, which one is the best cuticle oil to get?
Here are the ones to seriously consider:
Best Cuticle Oil For Gel Nails
Cuticle Oil Details
- Revitalized, Protected, Stronger Nails ... Splitting, dryness, hangnails - these are frustrating to deal with. With our nail cuticle oil, you can give your nails the treatment they deserve. Be on your way to revitalized nails and soft cuticles
- Travel Size Convenience ... Your nails shouldn't be neglected on the road. Coming in a small bottle, our cuticle oil for nails is the perfect addition to your purse or makeup bag. Stay prepared and ready to face the day with top-quality nail care.
- Experience Healthy, Nourished Nails ... Optimal cuticle care is about more than the nail strengthening aspects. It should be a pleasing experience that appeals to the user. Infused with lavender, lemon, and tea tree, a light scent is the capstone of nail oil
- Safe, Trustworthy Ingredients ... The inclusion of harmful ingredients runs the risk of further damage to your nails. We believe in the sanctity of nail care, which is why we only use naturally derived and cleanly formulated ingredients for our petroleum free cuticle oil.
- Goes a Long Way ... Buying multiple bottles of nail oil is expensive and wasteful. We created our nail oil with a concentrated formula, offering more bang for your buck. With just a little sample, your nails can reap the benefits for the long-term.
- ADVANCED THERAPY FOR DRY HANDS; Give your cuticles some much-needed love and care; Our Vitamin-infusedoil conditioner deeply penetrates your skin with moisture, working to prevent peeling, while healing damaged, cracked nails and hands;
- ARFITICIAL INGREDIENTS BEGONE. Obtain salon-quality results without unnatural chemicals touching your skin; 100% paraben free with cruelty free ingredients, this oil is formulated with plant-based preservatives and highly curated natural ingredients;
- INTENSIVE HYDRATION WITH NO HEAVY RESIDUE; This oil is the solution to dry, damaged cuticles, and it won't weigh your hands down with excess product; This grease-free formula melts directly into skin, blessing you with healing moisture and shine;
- STRONGER AND LONGER-THAN-EVER NAILS; A single application of the oil is sure to strengthen nails and boost natural shine overnight; Perfect for thin, tired nails, our anti-breakage formula promotes the renewal of natural growth and thickness;
- SPA RESULTS FROM HOME; Don't overpay for your luxury. Treat yourself to an at-home manicure with this spa-readyproduct; housed in a classy bottle design, the Cuticle Revitalizing Oil's delicious scent and salon-quality properties are a delicacy
Can You Use Cuticle Oil With Gel Nails?
You certainly can use a cuticle with gel nails, and in fact, it comes recommended. Of course, you want to ensure you are applying a cuticle oil that includes only natural ingredients and does not have any strong or harsh chemicals in the formulation.
Is Cuticle Oil Good For Gel Nails?
Cuticle oil is ideal to apply when you have gel nails. In fact, applying it before, during, and after gels is a great way to protect your nails throughout the process.
Besides, your nails will be exposed to high heat under the curing lamp.
This has a naturally drying affect, and cuticle oil can provide a hydrating barrier.
As such, cuticle oil can prevent your natural nails from becoming dehydrated and brittle.
At the same time, gel polish is often removed with acetone and other harsh chemicals.
Cuticle oil can help to prevent the damaging and harmful effects that these products are known for.
Or at the very least, help to restore your natural nails after their use.
Do You Need Cuticle Oil For Gel Nails?
You do not necessarily need cuticle oil for gel nails; but at a very affordable price, it simply makes sense to invest in a good one and to apply it.
Cuticle oil is one of the best ways to provide localized nutrition to your nails and to support their healthy maintencence and growth.
Sure, you do not necessarily need it, but why would you not want to look after them as best you can?
Does Cuticle Oil Make Gel Nails Last Longer?
Cuticle oil can make gel nails last longer; by keeping the gel coating conditioned and hydrated, the risk of chipping and cracking is reduced.
If your nails become dry, the gel polish will begin to come off prematurely.
So, by keeping your nails moisturized through the use of daily cuticle oil use, you can prevent it.
When To Apply Cuticle Oil To Gel Nails
Generally, the more you use a cuticle oil the better, particularly in cold and dry seasons.
It comes advised to use a cuticle oil 1-3 times per day in the weeks and days leading up to the manicure, and once the gel has cured.
Better yet would be to apply the cuticle oil just before bed, so that it can hydrate your nails overnight when it is less likely to be washed off.
You will not go wrong with any cuticle oil in this buyer’s guide. Although, the Bee Naturals Enriched Vitamin Cuticle Oil is the one to get and comes out strongly as the Editors Choice.
And if you get it from Amazon, you’ll get the best price currently available.
Wondering how else to use cuticle oil or looking for tips when using the product in general? Check out my other cuticle oil guides:
Hey – I’m Jemma – a certified nail technician and manicurist with over fifteen years of hands-on industry experience. I created AlmondNails.com to share all that I have learned about the nail industry – from the different types of manicures available, suggestions for wear, recommendations for keeping nails strong and healthy, all the way through to providing the best nail salon tips and practices.