If you like to wear Acrylic Nails, then you may be considering getting a Cuticle Oil to look after them and help preserve their natural strength, health, shine and glow. But what one should you get? I spent a lot of time researching the market and would like to share with you the ones to get.
Best Cuticle Oil For Acrylic Nails
The best cuticle oil for Acrylic Nails for the majority of people is the Bee Naturals Cuticle Oil. Its 100% natural and is recognized as one of the most effective cuticle oils currently available. Its easy to use and lasts a long time too.
When it comes to looking after your Nails, Cuticle Oil is the way to go.
Cuticle Oil is one of the best ways to promote nail health and strength; particularly during and after periods of Acrylic Nail wear and use.
A nourishing and hydrating Cuticle Oil can make all the difference; lengthening the life of your acrylics and preventing your natural nails from drying out at the same time.
Why Apply Cuticle Oil to Acrylics?
If you are looking for longer-looking and stronger-feeling nails, Acrylics are one of the easiest and quickest ways to get them.
In recent years, concerns have arisen about their impact on your Natural Nails.
These concerns are that they can damage and weaken yours nails, cause infection and that they break relatively easily.
Do Acrylics actually cause these and warrant this bad press? The short answer is they shouldn’t.
These problems only occur when they are falsely applied & removed (particularly by inexperienced Nail Technicians) and when they are not looked after.
Besides, Acrylics are great for certain looks and designs, and they are also very hard-wearing.
When done correctly, the liquid monomer and powder polymer will fuse into a hard protective layer making them look longer and feel stronger.
Cuticle Oil is one of the best ways to get more from your Acrylic manicure and help them look better for longer too.
The best Cuticle Oils moisturize and hydrate, and give your nails the environment they need to strengthen and grow.
Regularly applying a reputable oil is perhaps the most effective and ideal things that you can do before, during and after you have Acrylics.
The Oils included below are only the very best. Recommended by Dermatologists, Nail Technicians and Manicurists.
They have also won numerous awards and come with 4/5 start Amazon Reviews across the board. These have thousands of happy users and positive feedback.
Bee Naturals Enriched Vitamin Cuticle Oil
Bee Naturals have formulated one of the best natural Cuticle Oils available. This is the product to take care of your nails before, during and after wearing your Acrylics.
With an all natural blend of Essential Oils, Vitamins and Minerals, you can easily and effectively moisturize your nails and ensure that they are have the raw materials to strengthen and grow.
There’s no harsh chemicals, and every ingredient is included following extensive research.
The Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender and Lemon make this a really pleasantly lightly scented Cuticle Oil.
These ingredients also double up as a potent anti-fungal to kill off and remove any lingering bacteria that can cause your nails to yellow, become weak and brittle.
The other instrumental ingredient that makes this a great option, is the inclusion of Vitamin E.
This has been clinically proven to promote the repair and strengthening of body cells and tissue (including nails).
It is therefore perfect for exposing your nails to at a time of Acrylic Wear as it can help to support your nails from their foundations up.
Here’s what I love about this Cuticle Oil: One of the best formulated products at one of the best prices.
You can subscribe and save, meaning you can get a bottle delivered at a frequency that suits you.
Also the more you buy, the more you save, so its a great way to stock up and ensure that you are looking after your nails long-term.
You can also get the Bee Naturals Cuticle Oil in an Pen for easy application. This makes it even easier to apply and take with you on the go.
- 🐝 SOFTEN CUTICLES AND REVITALIZE NAILS - Bee Naturals Cuticle Oil is Made With Our Tea Tree Essential Oil Formula. Our Cuticle & Nail Oil Is Formulated For Cracked and Rigid Cuticles and Nails.
- 👃 AN AROMA YOU WILL LOVE - CUTICLE OIL Scented Lightly With Lavender, Lemon And Tea Tree Essential Oils. PLEASE NOTE: Product packaging may vary slightly.
- 🆘 HELPS HEAL CRACKED NAILS AND RIGID CUTICLES - Provides Extra Nourishment with Vitamin E to Strengthen Your Nails - Our oil for nails is Perfect For Treating Cracked and Rigid Nails and Cuticles.
- 👜 PERFECT CUTICLE OIL FOR MAKE-UP BAG OR PURSE - The convenient size and included applicator make our Cuticle and Nail Oil the Perfect Size for your Make Up Bag or Purse - Screw on top keeps the product fresh and creamy. Applicator brush for easy use.
- 👁️🗨️ INGREDIENTS YOU CAN READ, TRUST AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE - Made with ingredients you can read and understand. We use no harmful or harsh chemicals. We make the best products we know how with the best ingredients we can find. Softens cuticles and cares for dry, brittle nails
Magique Nail Oil & Nail Guardian Serum with Cuticle Oil Pen
The second oil on the list comes from the award-winning brand Magique.
This is another fully natural product, that uses only pure and organic ingredients in its formulation. Its even Vegan Safe, Nut Free, Cruelty Free and Non-GMO.
It comes as no surprise that it is recommended by Dermatologists, Manicurists and Nail Technicians all over the world.
It is a Cuticle Oil suitable for a range of uses including and not limited to: healing cracked or chipped nails, split cuticles, and dry hangnails.
These are some of the most common conditions found through Acrylic Nail use.
The formulation is packed full of Natural Oils, Vitamins and Minerals. Most notably Vitamin A & E work synergistically to strengthen, hydrate, moisturize and smooth.
Here’s what I love about this Cuticle Oil: It comes in a really unique and slim bottle making it easily transportable.
The applicator is actually a Pen, meaning that you draw the oil onto your nails. This makes it really easy to apply regularly throughout the day.
This is the best way to work with Cuticle Oil – little and often, and this is made easy with the design.
You also get two pens so you can you leave one at home and take the other with you on the go. It fits perfectly into a makeup bag!
- ⭐️ A Customer-Loved Cuticle And Nail Oil - an essential part to every beauty routine, this delightful all-natural, oil-based treatment is expertly developed to support stronger nails and smoother cuticles. A deep penetration formula, while results may vary, some users see healthier nails and surrounding skin in as little as 3 to 5 days
- ⭐️ 100% Organic - utilizing only the purest ingredients, Magique’s VitalePen contains a luscious blend of vitamins A and E to strengthen, as well as jojoba wax ester, olive oil, and natural fragrance oils that nourish and hydrate brittle nails. This nail oil product is proudly paraben free, vegan approved, nut-free, cruelty free, and GMO-free
- ⭐️ Professional Recommended - a salon performance product that is trusted and approved by dermatologists, manicurists, and nail technicians nationwide -- what sets this amazing nail renewing treatment apart is the fact that it helps to relieve dryness and cracking by mimicking the natural oils our bodies produce. Say YES to healthy nails and skin
- ⭐️ Convenient and Easy-To-Use - offered in a user friendly-format, each 2 ML “click” pen applicator can easily be taken on-the-go in a purse, backpack, car, or pocket. Great for colder, drier, and hot months, this hydrating, gentle-smelling nail oil can be applied throughout the day as needed. Simply brush it on and massage hands. It goes to work instantly!
- ⭐️ Satisfaction Guaranteed - to ensure your ultimate happiness and that you buy with confidence, on all cuticle and nail oil pens, we offer a 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee. As a US-based company we know what our customers want and need, that is why work with you to guarantee your satisfaction.
Cuccio Natural Milk & Honey Cuticle Revitalizing Oil
The Cuccio Cuticle Oil is another standout favorite.
Like the other recommendations on the list, this is a fully-natural product that includes only the best and most favorable ingredients for nail health and strength.
They even market it as “safe enough to eat” due to the complete elimination of toxic chemicals.
Users report an elimination in repairing peeling and brittle nails in as little as 3 days and can remove similar conditions like hangnails in just 5 days.
Unlike the majority of others that use either mineral/almond oils, or other cheap fillers.
- Cuccio Naturale Milk & Honey Cuticle Revitalizing Oil is a unique natural complex of rich oils to provide moisture, protect, and nourish dry, brittle, cracked cuticles, nails, and skin
- Its Lightweight and deep penetrating formula is created from high quality natural cold pressed oils and vitamins to provide intense hydration that replenishes and strengthens the cuticles and nails
- Crafted by beauty professionals & artisans, this cuticle oil is elaborated with milk to soothe & soften skin along with honey, one of nature's natural humectants that helps to keep parched skin hydrated
- This cuticle oil is Paraben & Cruelty Free; elaborated with carefully selected natural ingredients & plant-based preservatives for a scentual spa experience right from the comfort of your own home
- Cuccio Natural Milk & Honey Cuticle Revitalizing Oil is part of Cuccio Naturale's Luxury Spa Products, that includes: Butters, Scrubs, Cuticle Oils & Whipped Cream for decadent spa experience
If you have been, or are looking to wear Acrylic Nails, then chances are your natural nails are likely to be affected.
With no access to natural sunlight and with things like Nail Glue applied onto your nail Beds and Cuticles, its no surprise that they can start to look and feel worse for wear.
The Best Cuticle Oil for Acrylic Nails are ones that enable your natural nails to moisturize and hydrate.
All organic and natural Cuticle Oils are available on the market today to bathe and provide the environment nails need to strengthen and recover.
Whilst Acrylics get bad press, if you take it upon yourself to routinely and regularly apply a Cuticle Oil that is recommended here today, you can completely overcome, reverse and prevent any issues like broken nails, hangnails, yellow, brittle and weak nails.