Dip Powder nails are one of the most durable manicures. The perfect hybrid between gel and acrylic extensions. And applying a quality topcoat can help strengthen and extend the manicure further. But what are the best brands and options on the market?
Here are the topcoats to get!
Best Dip Powder Top Coat
Dip Powder Top Coat Details
- ★ Package Included: 1 Pcs 15ml Top Coat，only for dip powder.
- ★Customer Service: Any problem, please contact the seller directly, we offer replace or resend service.
- PROVIDES HIGH SHINE, GLOSSY FINISH TO YOUR NAILS: Bring your manicure to life with Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Clear Coat. Give brilliance to your polish, and cover them with an invisible shield, protecting the polish from nicking and dulling! It guarantees a glowing finish touch while preventing nails from staining or yellowing, thus, it helps strengthen your nails too. Reward your nail polish a much more durable finish that lasts longer while keeping your nails safe and healthy!
- FAST-DRYING TOP COAT, NO UV AND LED LIGHT NEEDED: Keep your manicure great looking for days by using this fast-drying top coat gel nail polish from Seche! It has a quick-dry formula that dries as fast as you need it to so you can get back to living your life in just a minute. A perfect trend for today’s lifestyle as it delivers the plumping effect of a gel in a glossy, high shine finish without the use of a UV/LED light!
- PROTECT NAIL COLORS FROM FADING: Widely praised for its long-lasting abilities, this nail finish is your armor! It’s a seal that makes your lacquer last longer, protects your color from fading, and are built to be tougher than your daily life. Designed to be bumped into, repeatedly, without chipping, and won’t dull over time. Just be sure you’re applying a thin coat and your nail sheen is protected for over two weeks! It’s self-leveling and cures very smooth and hard as a rock.
- CRUELTY-FREE, SAFE FORMULA: This top coat for nail polish from Seche is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Its formula is safe, cruelty-free, contains no parabens, 100% vegan, no sulfates no triclosan, guaranteed no harmful ingredients for the user. With just one coat, your nail lacquer maintains that I-just-had-a-mani freshness for days, without peeling, chipping, or yellowing.
- MADE IN THE US, TOP TIER QUALITY TOP COAT NAIL POLISH: Proudly made in the US with premium-grade quality! Seche Inc. was founded in 1991 to manufacture market and since the creation of Seche Vite, the company has gone on to develop a complete range of nail care that has received acclaim the world over. It is without a doubt that Seche is the innovator in the industry today and provides a simple regimen that will lead to younger and more beautiful nails when followed as directed.
- Natural and artificial nail applications/extensions such as: gels, fiberglass/silk, and acrylic nails
- Makes nail polish adhere to nails better and last longer, prevents nails from staining or yellowing, helps strengthen nails so they are less likely to break
- Super Quick Dry - Ultra Gloss Shiny Top Coat
- Works with any brand of nail polish or application
How To Use Top Coat With Dip Powder
Applying topcoat is one of the last things you should do for this particular manicure.
The general process for this manicure is as follows:
- Nail prep – cleaning and freeing the nails of dirt and oil. Pushing cuticles back, removing hangnails, and buffing the nail surface.
- Apply bonder – which allows the product to adhere and prevents lifting.
- Apply base coat – one nail at a time, brushing as you would with a regular polish.
- Dip powder – Once you have applied the base coat to a single nail, dip that nail into the powder (or pour over). Repeat for each nail. You may want to dip 1-2 more times depending on the appearance and effect you are looking for.
- Apply top coat – after several minutes, you then apply the topcoat. This will help to dry and harden the product.
Best Practices For Working With Topcoat On Dip Nails
- Less is more; apply a thin layer of topcoat. Too much can lead to uneven surfaces and make them challenging to remove later.
- Wipe your brush after each use; to prevent your topcoat from drying up. The same should be done for your base coat too.
- Keep drafts/air blowing on nails once the dip powder is applied; otherwise, the topcoat can wrinkle when applied.
Getting a good quality topcoat is essential to preserve and get the most out of your dip manicure.
Not only will it seal in the product, but it will also create shine and protect the nails too.
Thankfully, there are a range of affordable products on the market.
The ones listed here, however, will not do your wrong.
For me, AZUREBEAUTY Dip Powder is the Top Coat to get.