Nail Art can transform your nails. There is a tonne of potential designs and styles that you can try.
However, researching to find the Best Nail Art Kits takes a considerable amount of time and can be quite overwhelming.
So, I decided to put in the time to research to find the best options on the market.
Best Nail Art Kits
Nail Art Kits Details
- WHAT YOU GET: Selizo nail art rhinestones kit come with 4 boxes nail rhinestones (totally approx. 8420pcs) in assorted sizes, shapes and colors. And along with 15pcs pink handle nail brushes, 5pcs nail dotting pen, 24 pots foil flakes in assorted colors, great for natural and artificial nails
- GREAT VARIETY OF COLORS AND SIZES: The flatback rhinestones kit provides you a nice selection of sizes and colors. Very shining and delicately made, making your nail look more charming
- NAIL DESIGN TOOLS: This nail gems kit also come with nail brushes and nail dotting pen. They are lightweight and easy to use, good for a beginner for their nail design
- NAIL FOIL FLAKES: The foil flakes come in variety rich colors and well packed with plastic pot, very gorgeous and easy to work with
- WIDE USAGE: Good for nail art decoration, can be applied to DIY crafts, decorate cell phone cases, shoes, clothes, guitars, tablets, etc.
- Great starter kit for nail art tools: Acrylic nail Accessories kit with everything including 15pcs precision nail brush+12 sheets designer nail foil + 10 rollers skinny striping tape + 24 cases pretty little stones+5pcs Mixed sized dotting tools +12 colors butterflies nail sequins
- Enjoy your imagination, create whatever you like! : The items were fine for decorating with variety. The brushes were the biggest hit; Sparkly diamonds are small but colorful and Multi-sized; Nail Ribbon sticks well; Beautiful color choices of Paillette Foil Stickers easy to apply, and popular Holographic Butterfly Nail Glitter are also awesome
- Quality: they are made of plastic, seems average but the number of items provided makes up for it
- Easy to use: how to use these tools? Please follow the instructions below, you can do it easily
- Tip: Recommend cuticle cutters to get a nice cut when using the ribbon. Use two layers of top coat otherwise the ribbon will pull up
- Nail Art Tool Starter Kit: 15 pcs Nail Art Brushes, 5 pcs Dotting Tools, 5 sheets 3D Self-Adhesive Butterfly Nail Art Stickers, 1 Box Crystal Clear Rhinestones, 1 Box Color Nail Art Rhinestones, 1 Box Nail Art Gold and Silver Foil Flakes, a Tweezers for picking stickers and rhinestones, a Mini Nail Dust Brush, 10 rolls 10 colors 1mm Nail Art Striping Tapes.
- Nail Art Brushes & Pens: Each brush has its own use. It comes with 15 nail brushes (including liner brushes, fan brushes, oblique brushes, and flat brushes), five double-ended dotting tools. They are great for painting things on your nails and also for acrylic painting. Dotting tools help in creating different sized dots and also help in creating some easy nail designs.
- 3D Self-Adhesive Butterfly Nail Art Stickers: These Butterfly Nail art stickers come with strong adhesive backing. They are easy for beginners to use and instantly make your nails look like you have had a professional manicure. They are very thin, just like real Butterfly for your nails. Attenion: You should apply them on dry nail polish and seal them with a fast dry topcoat.
- Flat Back Crystal Rhinestones for Nails: 1 Box Crystal Clear Rhinestones(1.5mm-3.0mm) and 1 Box Color Nail Art Rhinestone(2mm), these round, multi-faceted beauties are available in several different colors and degrees of dazzle. Accessorize your entire nail or affix an eye-catching spray of shimmer and shine. You can create so many different looks. Use as many or as few crystals as you like.
- Striping Tape and Foil Flakes for Nail: These Striping tapes are very thin and help in adding metallic lines in your manicure. The gold foil is super light and looks very interesting on the nails. These items are fine for decorating with variety. And use the tweezers in this set , you can grasp and handle small embellishments firmly and easily.
- Professional Nail Decorations Kit: 5pcs nail sticker decal, 5 sheets french tip stickers, 10pcs nail striping tape, 4 wheels nail rhinestones decoration and 3d nail art decoration, 12 boxes sequins, 12 boxes chameleon powder flakes
- Basic Tools Set: 2pcs toe separator, 8pcs sponge, 1pc cleaning brush, 5pcs dotting pen, 3pcs liner brush, 1pc pickup tweezers
- A Clear Detachable Organizer: 5.9"×5.9"×3.54"，2 layers, 12 detachable slots. You can also use it to store your lipsticks, nail polishes, accessories, jewelry, etc.
- Easy To Carry & Store: see-through craft case with snap shut lid, and carry handle; semi-clear plastic
- Beginners Friendly: Perfect tools for both professional nail technician and at home DIY nail lover. More details and usage method in the product description.
What Do You Need To Do Nail Art?
To do nail art, you will need a combination of polish, tape, tools (including brushes), and any specific decorations that you will want to apply. For instance, rhinestones.
Different designs will require different decorations, and a different technique on what to apply.
Nevertheless, for specific nail art designs, you will need to follow a particular process.
There are many tutorials you can find online, and a good place to look for designs is either on Pinterest or YouTube.
How Do You Apply Nail Art?
Applying nail art is relatively simple. All you need to do is prepare your nails and follow a tutorial.
The basics of the process is as follows. Consider this is just an example:
- Trim, file, and buff the nails, ensuring old polish is removed and the nails are completely clean,
- Apply a thin layer of base coat, and allow this to dry,
- Paint your nail with a layer of colored polish, again allow this to dry,
- Add a jewel or sticker to your nail, using glue to attach it,
- Paint a clear topcoat over to seal it in place.
Of course this is a simple nail art design.
It can get a lot more complicated and extravagant. But the general process is the same.
Prepare, design and set.