An electric nail file is a gamechanger for acrylics. The electronic equivalent of your standard nail file, they make shaping and smoothing nails effortlessly.
But like any product that offers so much; there are a lot of options on the market.
It can be hard to find a brand or a product to trust.
So, I decided to research the market to find the best options currently available.
Don’t believe me; just check the customer reviews on Amazon!
And here they are.
- 1 Best Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails
- 2 Electric Nail File For Acrylic Details
- 3 How Do I Choose An Electric Nail File?
- 4 Tips When Using An Electric Nail File
- 5 How To Use An Electric Nail File Safely
- 6 Are Electric Nail Files Bad For Your Nails?
- 7 Finally
Best Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails
Electric Nail File For Acrylic Details
Makartt Electric Nail File
- Upgrade Motor Nail Filer Electric: With high precision & high torque, Makartt E Filer for nails adopt Japanese CE Certificate bearings, truly achieving low noise low vibration and low heat. Design with ventilation for reducing the handpiece temperature. Optional speed (0-30000rmp)which is easy to adjust and shows speed signal on the motor.
- Foot Pedal and Two Rotation Direction Efile Nail Drill: Two directions for left-hand and right-hand use. This nail files for acrylic nails is equipped with the F-Forward and R-Reverse buttons to change the direction of the rotating bit, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use. “Hand” mode and “Foot” mode for you to choose and better meet your requirement.
- Safety Nail Bit with Locking System: Makartt Professional Nail Drill comes with the twists lock system which lets you easily change the bit, equipped with different nail drill bits (works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 30pcs sanding bands, meet all your demands for removing acrylic nails, nail dip powder and poly nail gels, works effective for polishing, shaping and acrylic nail remover.
- Lightweight and Low Heat Handpiece: The handpiece is designed with heat dissipation device interior and ventilation holes exterior to prevent the handpiece from overheating even at high speed; The strong bearing makes sure the drill bit spin with low vibration, doing less harm to your nails.
- Easy for Salon & Home Use: Makartt provide a tutorial video and instruction manual to assist you for use this acrylic nail tools. With professional quality, this electric nail file is suitable for both home and salon use, which can remove the poly nail extension gel & builder nail gel quickly, liberate your hand and save your money.
JEWHITENY Electric Nail File
- 【Electric Nail Drill Machine Kit】: It includes 1 main machine, 1 handle, 1 foot pedal,1 Nail Brush, 1 Nail Buffer, 56 sanding bands and 6 different metal drill bits (suitable for 3/32" diameter drill bits ), which are used for grinding, cutting carving, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal, it can be used at 110-240V, suitable for home and salon use.
- 【Low noise, Low heat, Low Vibration】: With a powerful and quiet motor, the noise is only about 60dB at the max speed; the handle is made of aluminum material, and there is a heat dissipation gap in the middle, don't worry about the heat being too high.
- 【Multifunctional and Easy To Use】: adjustable speed button (0-30,000RPM) makes the electric nail file more effective and safer to polish nails; forward/backward rotation function can change the direction of rotation, so that it can be used with any right or left hand; It has a twist lock system that allows you to easily change the drill bits.
- 【Lightweight and Compact Design】: It has a compact controller and light weight, which not only saves the space on your desk, but is also convenient to carry, suitable for multiple occasions.
- 【Foot Pedal Features】: you can choose to switch between hand/foot mode; it can control the rotation of the nail drill bit on the nail handle through the foot pedal to free your hands. For professional nail art professionals or nail art lovers who want to improve efficiency, this is a very attractive feature
Miss Sweet Rechargeable Portable Electric Nail File
- Please feel free to contact with Merchant customer service if there're any questions
- The newest portable nail drill machine up to RPM35000
- Original design, professional use and personal use
- Competitive price with the great quality in the market
- A large variety of selection of different colors in the market
How Do I Choose An Electric Nail File?
When choosing an electric nail file you should look for the following key features: low vibration, appropriately sized drill bits, a decent battery life, and warranty or technical support.
At the same time consider when, how and where you will be using it. Will it be at a stationary position or will you need to take it on the go with you?
Nevertheless, choosing a machine with low vibrations is perhaps the most important feature to consider.
This will prevent damage to your nails; along with being more comfortable and easy to work with.
Its also essential to focus on a high quality drill. They may cost a little more but will generally be much safer and should last longer.
You’ll also want to ensure that the drills can adapt to the standard file sizes; this will allow you to file properly and safely on your acrylics.
Tips When Using An Electric Nail File
When using an electric nail file, it is strongly advised to:
- Clean your nail bits before and after each use, for hygiene purposes. You should disinfect with an appropriate solution too.
- Remove debris, and dirt from the drill with a small toothbrush.
- Put cleansed drillbits back completely dry,
- Keep your drill bits and machine in a dry, cool, and safe place.
How To Use An Electric Nail File Safely
As with any tool that can generate power, and due to the nature of their use, electric nail files should be used with care.
Its important that you educate yourself and learn how to use the electric nail file appropriately on your acrylics.
Master the basics before you move onto the more challenging areas.
At the end of the day you need to keep everyone safe.
So, to begin with practice, practice, practice.
A fake hand and acrylics is generally a good idea if you are completely new to using an electric nail file.
Here are some other recommendations
- Use a slow speed for the cuticle areas. Cuticles are very thin and sensitive, going too fast can rip/tear and cause excruciating pain. It can even lead to infection if a wound develops and is exposed.
- Use a medium speed for backfills. While you can add a little speed, here again, you need to be careful. The higher the speed the more risk of injury.
- Use a fast-speed setting on the nail surface. When you are filing the nail surface, you can look to increase the speed.
Are Electric Nail Files Bad For Your Nails?
Electric nail files are only bad for your nails if used incorrectly, or faulty drill bits, poor hygiene practices, or inappropriate techniques are used.
So long as an electric nail file is used safely, there should be no damage nor pain experienced during usage.
So there you have it.
My advice; stick to the following brands.
They’ve been tried and tested.
There are thousands of positive reviews and satisfied users.
There is a reason for that:
Hey – I’m Jemma – a certified nail technician and manicurist with over fifteen years of hands-on industry experience. I created AlmondNails.com to share all that I have learned about the nail industry – from the different types of manicures available, suggestions for wear, recommendations for keeping nails strong and healthy, all the way through to providing the best nail salon tips and practices.