Doing your own Acrylic Nails at home is a fun and cost-effective way to get the nails you so desperately want. But choosing an Acrylic Nail Kit is tough.
It’s an important decision, but it’s not easy.
There are many brands and Acrylic Nail Kits available which is why I have compiled a list of the Best Acrylic Nail Kits.
I’ve put in the time and the research to help you make an informed decision.
Using our trusted expertise, you can investigate the different options available and get the best kit for your money.
You’ll also ensure that you get a kit that provides all of the tools to create your nail and design demands!
So, what are the best picks?
I’ve come to these conclusions after researching, purchasing, trialing and testing a number of Acrylic Nail Kits (and discussing/ comparing feedback in our Salon with our Nail Technicians and our clients).
Acrylic Nail Kit Details
- Acrylic Nail Professional Set - This set of acrylic glitter powder is perfect and professional for nail lovers or nail artists. It has various colors to choose, and plenty nail removal caps and nail tools for you to practice, create and style your own nails.
- Perfect Option/Gift for Nail Beginner - This acrylic glitter nail combo is the perfect choice for those who just starts to do their nails, and a best gift for them. This kit has everything they need to practice their nail skills.
- High Quality - This acrylic nail glitter powder set has maded by customed formula and has superior quality to use. The glitter powder is adhesive to your nails as long as you apply properly, it is shiny and easy to apply to the nails.
- Acrylic Glitter Powder Nail Set - This glitter acrylic nail kit includes 48 colors acrylic nail glitter, acrylic liquid monomer, nail polish removal kit as well as other manicure tools for your necessity.
Why An Acrylic Nail Kit?
There are not many things that are better than when you leave a nail salon with gorgeous, elegant acrylic nails.
However, as you will know regular salon visits are very expensive – especially if you go over time.
As each manicures averages $50, if you go to a nail salon only two times a month (which isnt that often), you’ll will be spending $1200 a year.
You see, this isn’t sustainable for most of you reading and maintaining nails can be very costly.
The frustrating thing is, that once you’ve had acrylic nails done professionally its hard to go back to the standard plain natural nails with polish that routinely chips.
Moreover, you may have a big event coming up that you just don’t want to spend more money on (and nails are often part of this – ‘I’d love to, but just cant afford to’ process.
That’s why I’ve done the groundwork for you to find the acrylic kits that let you create your own perfect nail designs in your very own home and save you a lot of money in the process.
Besides, applying acrylic nails at home is easy once you have the right kit with all the essential tools.
You’ll be able to replicate a salon manicure whilst saving a lot of money simultaneously.
As Acrylics are applied using a liquid monomer and a powder polymer to create a hard protective layer over your natural nails, you’re going to need the right kit that includes this equipment.
What Do You Need In An Acrylic Nail Kit?
What you will need in an acrylic nail kit will depend on what items you already have. Nevertheless, you will need certain tools and items to do your acrylics.
From a tools perspective, you will need:
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail File & Buffing Block
- Dappen Dish
- Acrylic Nail Brushes
- Lint Free Wipes
From a product perspective, you will need:
- Nail Prep/Dehydrator
- Nail Primer
- Acrylic Powder
- Acrylic Liquid
- Top Coat
Then there are some optional extras you may want aswell. These include:
- Nail Tips
- Nail Glue
- Pure Acetone
- Cuticle Oil
The best kits will therefore provide you with all the product you need, and if you are lucky, you’ll get the tools aswell!
The kits in this guide have been carefully vetted to ensure they include all the items you need!