Doing your own Acrylic Nails at home is a fun and cost-effective way to get the nails you so desperately want. But choosing an Acrylic Nail Kit is tough.
It’s an important decision, but it’s not easy.
There are many brands and Acrylic Nail Kits available which is why I have compiled a list of the Best Acrylic Nail Kits.
I’ve put in the time and the research to help you make an informed decision.
Using our trusted expertise, you can investigate the different options available and get the best kit for your money.
You’ll also ensure that you get a kit that provides all of the tools to create your nail and design demands!
So, what are the best picks?
I’ve come to these conclusions after researching, purchasing, trialing and testing a number of Acrylic Nail Kits (and discussing/ comparing feedback in our Salon with our Nail Technicians and our clients).
Acrylic Nail Kit Details
- 【115 In 1 Acrylic Nail Kit】The nail sets professional acrylic with everything is perfect for nail lovers or nail artists. It comes with 3 Colors Acrylic Powder(Pink/White/Clear), 48 Colors Glitter Powder, 30ml Liquid Monomer, 5 Acrylic Nail brushes, 5 Practice Fingers, Base and Top Coat and other basic acrylic nail supplies. Perfect nail kit for you to practice acrylic nail. Ideal gift for manicure enthusiast.
- 【48 Colors Glitter Powder Nail Set】The nails kit acrylic set includes 48 different colors glitter, 3 colors acrylic nail powder, 12 colors nail rhinestones. It has plenty of colors for you to create and style your own nails design. Mix the glitter and acrylic powder well, you can create a variety of amazing manicures. Lots of colors to meet your colorful creative needs!
- 【Professional Nail Kit for Beginners with Everything】This acrylic nail practice kit with 5 practice fingers and 200pcs nail tips is suitable for beginners to practice acrylic nails. The simple nail remover kit help you shape, wrap, clip, smooth and polish your nails.This acrylic nail set also includes other manicure tools for your necessity, which is perfect for you to start out and enjoy doing your nails.
- 【High Quality and Long-lasting】The acrylic powder is made by harmless ingredients, which is superior quality. The nail acrylic powder is adhesive to your nails for more than 2 weeks as long as you apply properly. The nail kit set professional acrylic with everything is suitable for nail beginners and professionals to use.
- 【100% Satisfactory Service for You】We promise to provide you with excellent services. If there are any problems with cooserry acrylic nail kit, please contact us and we will try our best to help you solve the problem and let you get satisfactory service.
Why An Acrylic Nail Kit?
There are not many things that are better than when you leave a nail salon with gorgeous, elegant acrylic nails.
However, as you will know regular salon visits are very expensive – especially if you go over time.
As each manicures averages $50, if you go to a nail salon only two times a month (which isnt that often), you’ll will be spending $1200 a year.
You see, this isn’t sustainable for most of you reading and maintaining nails can be very costly.
The frustrating thing is, that once you’ve had acrylic nails done professionally its hard to go back to the standard plain natural nails with polish that routinely chips.
Moreover, you may have a big event coming up that you just don’t want to spend more money on (and nails are often part of this – ‘I’d love to, but just cant afford to’ process.
That’s why I’ve done the groundwork for you to find the acrylic kits that let you create your own perfect nail designs in your very own home and save you a lot of money in the process.
Besides, applying acrylic nails at home is easy once you have the right kit with all the essential tools.
You’ll be able to replicate a salon manicure whilst saving a lot of money simultaneously.
As Acrylics are applied using a liquid monomer and a powder polymer to create a hard protective layer over your natural nails, you’re going to need the right kit that includes this equipment.
What Do You Need In An Acrylic Nail Kit?
What you will need in an acrylic nail kit will depend on what items you already have. Nevertheless, you will need certain tools and items to do your acrylics.
From a tools perspective, you will need:
- Cuticle Pusher
- Nail File & Buffing Block
- Dappen Dish
- Acrylic Nail Brushes
- Lint Free Wipes
From a product perspective, you will need:
- Nail Prep/Dehydrator
- Nail Primer
- Acrylic Powder
- Acrylic Liquid
- Top Coat
Then there are some optional extras you may want aswell. These include:
- Nail Tips
- Nail Glue
- Pure Acetone
- Cuticle Oil
The best kits will therefore provide you with all the products you need, and if you are lucky, you’ll get the tools as well!
The kits in this guide have been carefully vetted to ensure they include all the items you need!
Looking for some other top-rated acrylic nail products? My guides below can help!
- Best Acrylic Nail Powder
- Best Acrylic Nail Brush
- Best Nail Polish For Acrylic Nails
- Best Nail Polish For Acrylic Nails
- Best Cuticle Oil For Acrylic Nails
Hey – I’m Jemma – a certified nail technician and manicurist with over fifteen years of hands-on industry experience. I created AlmondNails.com to share all that I have learned about the nail industry – from the different types of manicures available, suggestions for wear, recommendations for keeping nails strong and healthy, all the way through to providing the best nail salon tips and practices.