When it comes to applying acrylics, little could be more important than the brushes you use. And they need to be able to work well, from the very first use to months later. Besides, you should only need to buy your acrylic nail brushes once.
So let us now take a look at only the very best brushes that are currently available. They’re the highest rated in their category.
- 1 Best Acrylic Nail Brush
- 2 Acrylic Nail Brush Details
- 3 What Kind Of Brush Is Best For Acrylic Nails?
- 4 What Is The Best Size Acrylic Brush To Use?
- 5 Can I Use Any Brush For Acrylic Nails?
- 6 How to Ensure Your Acrylic Brushes Last
- 7 Top Picks
Best Acrylic Nail Brush
Acrylic Nail Brush Details
Vantic Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush
The Vantic Acrylic Nail Brush is ideal; it will do a lot of the work for you and ensure you master your technique.
This particular brush is very easy to work with, is very comfortable, cleans well, and lasts a long time according to its hundreds of satisfied users.
- 【 Kolinsky Hair】- Choice our kolinsky stable brush. It is not difficult for you to find a kolinsky sable brush, no clumping, super smooth application
- 【DIY】- Our quality brush for creating different looks and colors for your nails. The bristles are shaped just right so you can create a do-it-yourself french manicure tips. Suitable for home use and professional nail salon, Ideal for nail extension, poly gel, UV gel, builder gel and nail polish painting
- 【Great Desgin】- Good quality brush lets you stop worrying about whether you are a beginner,Lightweight Oval Crimped Shaped Wood Handle with Silver Ferrule, you just switch out the handles with no problem. The bristles are soft but, stiff enough to give you control
- 【Bristles Never Falls】- The brush comes with metal stamping and glue filling, which locked the pen body and pen tip firmly, making the brush pen well strong and long-term use
- 【Warm Tips】- This brush is a size 8 round, a special solution was applied on the brush. Please Clean brush with Brush Cleaner before use. It is not recommended to use alcohol or acetone-containing nail polish remover. It is best to wash with pen wash water or warm water
KADS Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush
This KADS brush is another standout favorite. Not only does it look fantastic and comes at a great price, but it’s great to work with too.
Plus it comes with a detachable handle that can be used as a lid for the brush, or to extend the handle.
- Nail brush hair does not fall off easily and can be used for a long time
- No.8 Nail Brush
- Used for sculpting acrylic nails, 100% Kolinsky Sable Nail Brush
- Perfect for professional Nail Salon
- A perfect tool for love makeup lady.
BQAN Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush
The BQAN acrylic nail brush is ideal for manicures on the go. The metal cap can help keep the brush protected while in your bag.
You can also use this cap to extend the handle too; giving you more control.
- Easy to handle
- A professional tool for nail art
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Don't dry it with blow dryer, avoid pulling and cutting brushes hair
- Shaping the brushes hair into an ideal form, put it flat on the shade and air drying
What Kind Of Brush Is Best For Acrylic Nails?
The best brushes for acrylic nails are those that have and retain a pointed tip, and are created from real, natural kolinsky sable hair.
Sable hair allows you to collect an appropriate amount of product (by storing in the belly of the brush) and be able to glide on effectively and evenly.
Nylon is considered the next best option, but it is considered inferior to sable according to manicurists.
And if you are wondering what kolinsky sable is. Well, its hair specific to a type of Weasel.
But do not worry; its properly cleansed and is entirely hygienic!
What Is The Best Size Acrylic Brush To Use?
Acrylic brushes come in a range of different sizes, which are commonly seen by a hashtag followed by a number e.g. #8, #10, #12, etc.
The number refers to the diameter of the hair.
The lower the number, the better the product can be applied but the more challenging it is to use for beginners.
Thus, a size 8/10 is ideal for most people.
This is small enough to collect enough product but at the same time cover a good amount of the nail bed.
At the same time, the shape of the brush is important too.
In better brushes the bristles will attach closely and will not deteriorate with prolonged used or cleaning.
A good brush will retain its shape, which should be pointed at the tip. This provides better application to a brush squared or fanned.
Can I Use Any Brush For Acrylic Nails?
You cannot use any brush for acrylic nails; at least if you want to be able to apply the product properly and effectively.
While theoretically you could use any brush, your result will be sub-par and your nails will be vulnerable to lifting and poor adhesion.
There is a reason why there are specific acrylic nail brushes. They have been designed to collect and transfer the product evenly.
Besides, going to the effort to collect hair from a specific type of weasel just goes to show how important the hair type is!
The truth is, a paintbrush just will not do!
How to Ensure Your Acrylic Brushes Last
To ensure your Acrylic nail brushes last and retain their effectiveness, you will need to look after them.
It’s also important that you prepare them properly ahead of use.
You want to spread the hairs to loosen them while also rinsing the brush before use.
Be sure to shape and clean the brush before each use and try to
return it back to its original shape following use.
Also make sure you are not using your fingers on the hairs as this will
add dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants.
To clean your brush, only used liquid monomer. Brush cleaning
products contain harsh chemicals which will quickly and permanently damage brushes.
Ensure your brush is cleaned after each use and ensure the
monomer properly drains before storing.
With the above factors in mind, here are the top picks.
These are the brushes to go for: